· Sharp knife and chopping board
· Wooden spoon
· Small frypan
· Small pot
· Measuring cup/spoons
· Onion, ½, diced finely
· Garlic, 1 clove, chopped up
· Oil, 2 Tbsp
· Arborio rice, 1 cup
· Chicken stock, 3 cups (2 cubes to 3 cups hot water)
· Parmesan cheese, 1 Tbsp
· Salt and pepper, to taste
· Cooked Chicken pieces, 1 ramekin
· Parsley, 1 sprig, chopped
1. Gently fry the onion and garlic in the oil (3 on the big element) in a small frypan until soft and translucent.
2. Add the rice and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Heat the stock in a pot until it is steaming.
4. Add ½ cup of hot stock to the rice in the fry pan. Stir until absorbed (no liquid left).
5. Continue to add hot stock ½ cup at a time, always stir until absorbed before adding the next.
6. When the rice is soft and cooked, remove from the heat.
7. Add the cooked chicken and Parmesan cheese and stir through.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Garnish with parsley and serve.