Cook it yourself.
Beef Burgers and Oven fries.
· Chopping board and sharp knife
· Small pot
· Small fry pan
· Mixing bowl
· Measuring cups/spoons
· Oven dish
· Fish slice
· 2-3 potatoes
· Beef mince, 1 ramekin
· Onion, 1/2, finely chopped
· Breadcrumbs, ¼ cup
· Egg, 1/2, beaten (1 egg per table)
· Seasonings (salt, pepper, herbs)
· Buns, 2 per pair
· Cheese slices, 2
· Oil for frying
1. Wash, peel and wash the potatoes. Slice into wedges or chips.
2. Bring to the boil for 5 minutes in a small pot with salted water and allow to dry out in the sieve.
3. Arrange on the oven dish, oil and season. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
4. Add mince, onions, breadcrumbs, beaten egg and seasonings all into a bowl and mix together.
5. Divide the mince into 2 even amounts and flatten into patties.
6. Heat up an oiled fry pan and fry the patties until they are brown on either side.
7. Place on the oven dish and finish cooking in an oven.
8. Cut the buns in half then add the burger patties and other fillings.
9. Make presentable and serve.